Thursday 13 September 2012

Battersea stop-motion #1

Hello everyone! (I know you're out there because I just checked my stats... followers welcome!)

So now that little shameless plug for someone to join the blog and make me feel a little less like a lemon (or is it gooseberry?!) is out of the way, I mentioned in a previous post that I'd attempted a bit of stop motion animation a little while ago, featuring (you've guessed it) my favourite power station and thought I'd try posting it up on here so that I don't just forget about it buried in the depths of my computing machine. Being reminded of it more often may indeed encourage me to try again and get a little better.

Disclaimer: In my defense, it is my first ever attempt at a stop motion animation, and with lack of good lighting, a decent digital camera or even a tripod (I do have a teensy 10cm one somewhere but it is hiding from me) the result isn't exactly going to get me fast-tracked to a career at Aardman Animations. However, I was quite excited about it, and it gave me lots of overly-ambitious ideas of what I could do next, perhaps after I've sorted the tripod, lights and camera issues, and spent a little longer on it! 

So here goes ...[ please don't judge too harshly ;-) ]


No comments:

Post a Comment