Monday 5 November 2012

And now for something Victorian...

It's been a shocking amount of time since my last post, due to being a little busier of late (hurrah!) so I'm posting something a little different this time.

After going to sit in on rehearsals for New Perspective Theatre Company's one-man production of A Christmas Carol a few weeks back, I ended up producing some Victorian magician/entertainer -style poster art for the set and foyers during the tour which you can see below. The artwork also appears in the play's programme in which I was very excited to see I was credited as Scenic Artist!

Working on this was a great experience and I also got to help out a bit with preparing the set and went along for the first day of the tour. It is a fantastic production, really getting you into the spirit of Christmas as the nights draw in and there's a chill in the air. So if you're anywhere near the East Midlands before mid-December, do catch it if you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment